Design: A sub-label of the Aprilevska Zavod ('April Factory') company, whose name appears immediately above the spindle hole. It had German capitalist beginnings, dating from the pre-WWI era (c. 1910). Named for the village where the factory was located, it came under German occupation during WWII, but after the war was restarted under Russian management.
History: Label scan courtesy of musicologist and collector Bill Dean-Myatt of the U.K.
|site map|| era index