Zonophone Record 4

Zonophone Record (Austro-Hungarian Empire) / c. 1914

back next

Design: The standard Zonophone design, as seen on previous pages, but here with a pink background. It can be clearly seen that the letter 'P' at the centre has been made larger so that it is not completely obliterated by the spindle-hole cutout.

History: As previous. Label scan courtesy of collector Walter Schwanzer of Austria. Zonophone Austria was located in the Austrian town of Eger, in the area known as the Sudetenland, which following the end of WWII became part of Czechoslovakia, and is now known as Cheb.


Design variations of this label in this decade (click on image to view page):


site map   era index